วันเสาร์ที่ 2 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

How can Squidoo work for you?

Squidoo keeps track of millions of lenses, host, and they know what is in each individual. So, as you truly the best of Squidoo?

The following issues may provide a hint:

1. If I were a writer, I would like to link to all my books on Amazon, along with a concise summary on each of them. I would also link to other authors, which I thought were interesting. I had a link that will update automatically added to my three most recent posts on the blog. I need a link to conferencesI speak and understand and maybe a top ten of the best ways for my writing. And I would certainly be a window, pointed out my best (and my worst) ratings.

2. If I were a religious evangelist, I have a lens that highlights my favorite verses of the Bible. The objective would be to use a Google map to give directions to my church and other churches like mine. I would link the inspiration for art and music and books that changed my life. I had devoted a large part in my blogand the blog of my community is automatically updated and delivered by each of the three most recent posts. Finally, I would also be a module that connects to several major online retailers, so that my community could spend their money online, make money easily, while for the church.

3. If I was a pharmacy in Canada, I was pointing at a target the Better Business Bureau reports on foreign pharmacies can be seen by people on blogs online, and on my website. I also want myTo show the competitors, as I treated my customers right.

4. If I am an eBay seller, I have a goal dedicated to my auctions of gardening tools. Would be automatically updated, of course, so would it be better to update it. I surround the ads with quotes from my satisfied customers, and basic information about my life as a gardener.

5. If I (a person, and I am), I have a target on ... me, a lens that is listed on my blog and my recentPosts and my biography and my career and my Amazon wish list and my Flickr account and wanted to know public opinion about me. In fact, sooner or later, the public would know about me, I can tell them that the story that I want to hear.

Hope you are working on the general plan. Happy Lensing!

creditreport conference isp conference dlt tape driver

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น